Good afternoon everyone,
Steps in Course Registration:
1. Go to fupreonline.com
2. Enter your matriculation (or JAMB reg) number in the space for matric number.
3. Enter your personalized password in the space for password (or just type p a s s w o r d)
4. Go to Course Manager and select Course Registration.
5. Click on Add Preselected Courses
6. Cross check to see that all courses, credit units and semester correspond.
7. Click on Submit Course Form
8. Click on Print Course Form
If you made an error and wish to correct it or add/remove a course, kindly go back to Course Registration and click on Unlock Course Form (at the bottom right of the page), then make your corrections.
Also, if you want to include a carry-over course, go to the top of your course registration page and type the course code in the space marked Search Courses. Add the carry-over course before submitting course form.
If there is any other complaint, kindly let us know for prompt resolution via your course adviser or HOD.
I want to apply for Pre-degree or jupeb admission, Create account and start new application
Returning UTME & DE Applicant, POST-UTME registration, Check application status
Apply here for Postgraduate Studies or Login as a returning Postgraduate Student
© 2023. All Rights Reserved. Powered By ATAsoftec